Skip to content

Top 7 worse dog food brands

Basenji Health Issues & Questions

Suggested Topics

  • Homemade food?

    Basenji Health Issues & Questions
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    3k Views
    ibi_n_saneI
    i have no recepies, i make my own dog food most of the time as well and it is quite easy: cooked rice or cooked noodles ( I prefer noodles as that has more energy for my dogs ) then you add raw beef , mince, chicken, liver, kidneys , lamb whatever kind of meat, or fish ! and if you wish you can also add some mashed veggies and/ or herbs. By the way I only give noodles in the winter when they can use a bit more energy / fat. otherwise I mainly feed them raw and also bones and fresh tripe etc. But I guess that is not what you meant ;)
  • Blood Donors - Dogs

    Basenji Health Issues & Questions
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    1k Views
    No one has replied
  • Bumpy dogs?

    Basenji Health Issues & Questions
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    4k Views
    S
    Thanks everyone! Now I'm wracking my brain trying to remember where exactly her vaccines were. She got two in one day, and I preoccupied with holding her and giving her cookies! I keep rubbing it, and if anything, it seems a bit smaller, but I will absolutely let everyone know what happens next. Cheers
  • Retching food

    Basenji Health Issues & Questions
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    7k Views
    nala121498N
    The poor baby! ((Hugs)) to you both. I will keep Cairo in my thoughts and prayers that an alternative treatment or solution can be found.
  • Question about dog in heat

    Basenji Health Issues & Questions
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    16k Views
    nomrbddgsN
    EWWWWWWWW:eek: Anal glands-EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW:eek: As I've said in other posts-when Sugar gets leaky or starts scooting or excessive licking-out come the veggies and pumpkin!:D
  • Documented top speed

    Basenji Health Issues & Questions
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    20k Views
    krunzerK
    Wow! I thought my boy was fast being able to do 32 km/h keeping up with the Quad. Apparently he needs to be conditioned some more!