October Snowfall

We got an unexpected snowfall a little early this year! :eek: The dogs had fun playing 🙂

Wow, looks like Sonny and his cohorts are had a great time! That shot of the snow covered landscape is really beautiful.

Live in MA… How crazy was the snow! Oakley was none too thrilled with the snow as he's still a pup and has had limited snow experience!
P.s.- not his Favorite!

Love the pics of the snow and the frolicking dogs - looked like they had a blast!

They looked like they had so much fun! Still warm 60-70 degree days here in good ol Oklahoma! My babies are enjoying the days. Sunning themselves on the back deck when the sun is in the back.

Wow you had snow earlier than us! We have yet to get any. Being that it is hallowe'en tomorrow I imagine we will get it here any time now. Though today was gorgeous still +10 C, which is nice because I was raking leaves!! Right now the dogs are cuddled up on front of the fire together.

The glories of snow - we never know whether we'll get any. I don't look forward to getting snowed in like we were last year for many weeks.

I love the pictures - I don't think there's anything much more enchanting than Basenjis playing in snow.

@Patty:

The glories of snow - we never know whether we'll get any. I don't look forward to getting snowed in like we were last year for many weeks.

I love the pictures - I don't think there's anything much more enchanting than Basenjis playing in snow.

Haha!! Enchanting basenji's are sleeping basenji's!!

They are having so much fun!
Love to see this pictures, I don't like the temperature but with these pictures I can't wait for the snow to fall and to play with our family in the snow!

Kewl! It's great to see Sonny and friends having a great ol' time! 🙂

Looks like your connection to Basenji Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.