Skip to content

Forever Home!

Basenji Rescue

Suggested Topics

  • Sid Needs a Home

    Basenji Rescue
    96
    0 Votes
    96 Posts
    81k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    I have no idea where the dog went to, but maybe someone on here does. I heard about your car accident long after and am just glad you are okay. (( hugs ))
  • Free to the RIGHT Home

    Basenji Rescue
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    9k Views
    agilebasenjiA
    Wonderful news; give them this website so we can see more of him.
  • Finding a new Home for my Basenji

    Basenji Rescue
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    5k Views
    TuckerVAT
    Yeah, I'm kinda interested in knowing what this means, just curious: "Unfortunatly I am at a point in my life where I can't provide him with the proper care that he deserves."
  • Home Needed ASAP!!!

    Basenji Rescue
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    4k Views
    tanzaT
    @Jennifer: Thank you! I am in Fairfield about halfway between San Francisco and Sacramento. I dont have any pics of her…sorry :( I would contact BRAT and some of the local shelters, as I said many are No Kill Shelters….. Good luck
  • Brat Home Visit

    Basenji Rescue
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    9k Views
    V
    @drummamamma: My other dog ate my sons retainer twice. There must be something delicious about the inside of his humans mouth to a dog! Yuck! ha ha They like it because it's expensive. Vegas
  • Good Home

    Basenji Rescue
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    3k Views
    S
    please contact me privately. I would be happy to help you. Sharron Hurlbut