• Yesterday, we visit the forest with our pack 😃
    Enya walked off the leash in the forest and she was so good!

Just arrived, walking to the forest

Ready for the hunt, what a pretty girl

Hunting Chafuko

Space enough to run around

😃

Ryan

Running handsome

With her 10 weeks, she can't walk for hours 😃

What's that?

LOL

Sweetie

She can look with one eye to the left (were I am) and with the other to the right (were the cookie is) lol

• She is so flipping cute!!! Love the photos of your happy family. Love the last photo - reminds me of my two that do the same thing, Liyah and Oz.

• Oh! She is ADORABLE! Actually, your whole family is lovely. And what a wonderful place you have to walk the pups. Thanks for sharing these photos - what a nice thing to see with my morning coffee!

• She is way too cute!

• Oh you've captured your family very well. Everyone looks so happy!

• Yay! Big smiles for the morning!!! Thanks for sharing!!!!

• Thank you all!!

We are so happy with them and we enjoy them every minute of the day..
    Of course they have their moments but we can laugh at it… that's the basenji spirit right? haha

• @Buana:

Thank you all!!

We are so happy with them and we enjoy them every minute of the day..
    Of course they have their moments but we can laugh at it… that's the basenji spirit right? haha

For sure… like I tell anyone considering a Basenji, if you don't have a sense of humor, this is NOT the breed for you! Last night the girls were racing around the house doing the B500 using me as the lauching pad off the couch.... we both had tears we were laughing so hard! At least I know where all those bruises come from.

• Oh, she is so adorable ❤

I always love your pictures!

• Aw, the one of chafuko and enya snuggling is my favorite! Waiting for this puppy is the hardest thing ever! Thanks for sharing the great pictures, Kim!

• @tanza:

For sure… like I tell anyone considering a Basenji, if you don't have a sense of humor, this is NOT the breed for you! Last night the girls were racing around the house doing the B500 using me as the lauching pad off the couch.... we both had tears we were laughing so hard! At least I know where all those bruises come from.

Yeah, but try telling that to your doctor when he thinks your partner is beating you up. 🙂 🙂

• ALWAYS love to see pictures of your lovely family. You and Ryan are almost matching, except he has yellow boots!

• Uhhh… If I didn't already want a red and white female I DEFINATELY do now... She's breath taking... So jealous

• Such a sweet baby.

• I am always excited when I see you have sent photos. Thank you for sharing them online for all of us to see and enjoy. Ryan is sure growing!!! And Enya is adorable beyond words!

• Thanks all!

They are so great together and it is so much fun to see our little girl develop!
    She became much darker red and pretty upstanding ears, her tail needs a little bit growing and sometimes standing in the air like a antenna 😃
    Her personality is so good, I am so in love with her… she sometimes looks at me and wants to say "Mommy, you have to stop right NOW with those kissies... give me someting I can chew on otherwise I will eat your nose" haha

I am going to post some new picture right now... pictures that made me cry of happiness....

Suggested Topics