San Diego (North County) Basenji Meet?

• Just wondering where in North County Basenji's meet. Or if anyone is interested.

Thomas

• I am in temecula, what part of north County are you in?

• About 15 minutes south from you in Fallbrook

• Let me know if you get anyone intersted. I have two basenjis.

• @mmihld60:

Let me know if you get anyone intersted. I have two basenjis.

I have two boys that I would be willing to drive to meet other B's. Let me know when and where. I will be coming from Orange County.:)

• A few of us do straight line racing in Orange, Ca. It starts up again in September…about once a month. If anyone wants to see if their dogs are interested in running or if you want to just come hang out...let me know and I'll get you the info.

• @Rivermoon:

A few of us do straight line racing in Orange, Ca. It starts up again in September…about once a month. If anyone wants to see if their dogs are interested in running or if you want to just come hang out...let me know and I'll get you the info.

I am curious about the line racing. What is the location?

• It's at Irvine Regional Park. The next race date is September 25. You can come see what it's all about.

• They just added a race on Sunday August 28th in case anyone is interested in coming to see what LGRA straight line racing is.

It's at Irvine Regional Park in Orange, Ca. We get there early, around 8-8:30 and are there all day.

Suggested Topics