Skip to content

Dolce in Infrared

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Dolce is finally here and loves her new friends!

    Show Off Your Dog
    23
    0 Votes
    23 Posts
    13k Views
    vickayxV
    Yah she has learned to ring the poochie bells only if she knows the other dogs that live upstairs are outside.. makes me laugh cause she doesn't do it any other time hahha
  • Dolce Makes 2 New Friends

    Show Off Your Dog
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    7k Views
    DolceMommaD
    LOL, I can just imagine Spencer's surprise when the frog jumped. I can imagine he probably also jumped like a cat. I love when they do that little cat-like jump. Dolce loves to paw at the little frogs. I don't know what she would have done if the turtle came out of its shell. Oh, how I love the mannerisms of the Basenji. They're so cute.
  • Dolce in The Snow

    Show Off Your Dog
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    4k Views
    MDSPHOTOM
    @Andrew: So cute! You know what would be twice as cute? TWO basenjis romping & play bowing in the snow ;) I am a big fan of the two dog concept, my wife, not so much.
  • Dolce Starts Lure Coursing!

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    6k Views
    AndrewA
    Sorry we missed it; glad she did so well!!!
  • Dolce Meets The New Neighbor

    Show Off Your Dog
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    5k Views
    curlytailsC
    Impressive size difference! It's been a long time since I've seen a blue-gray Dane. So striking. Dolce's got guts to wrestle with such a big dog. I wouldn't even dare…!
  • Dolce Likes it Hot, Hot, HOT!

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    4k Views
    MDSPHOTOM
    @Andrew: The 4th picture shows the problem….. she's cold because her bed is too big. She needs somebody to share it with. Shame on you for only getting one puppy :D We used to have a joke at my last company that it was a two dog minimum if you wanted to get hired into my department, so I'm a big believer in having a friend for Dolce. However, for my sanity's sake we need to raise one nocturnal basenji pup at a time!