Skip to content

Vet in Richmond, VA

Basenji Health Issues & Questions

Suggested Topics

  • Vet question

    Basenji Health Issues & Questions
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    1k Views
    No one has replied
  • Orlando Vet Recommendations

    Basenji Health Issues & Questions
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    2k Views
    MacPackM
    Sorry, I know a couple of god ones in Tampa, though.
  • Vet in Pittsburgh

    Basenji Health Issues & Questions
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    5k Views
    E
    I live in the east suburbs of Pittsburgh. I take my B to Norwin Veterinary Associates. Ask for Dr. Harvey Bendix, if he is available. He diagnosed Senji with his liver disease and basically saved his life. He's open to alternative as well as traditional medicine.
  • Strange Day at the Vet

    Basenji Health Issues & Questions
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    6k Views
    renaultf1R
    BDawg…thanks...the next real vet appointment will tell me which member on the forum was right. :D:D:D I'm going with the thought that it was a one off because of the euthanasia (hey, I'm an optimist :D). In the meantime, I'll just do a couple of social visits. BTW, mine don't react to going in the driveway or door of the vet...so I think I'm lucky there. The only shots they've ever had have been regular vaccines.
  • Basenji Vet in Suffolk, VA

    Basenji Health Issues & Questions
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    4k Views
    rnastoR
    Here rnasto@gmail.com We would love some information since we dont have any. The job is with SAIC in Hampton Roads, VA but I don't know where my job will be, so I guess we will just have to pray its not across a tunnel somewhere.
  • Good vet in Georgia

    Basenji Health Issues & Questions
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    8k Views
    tanzaT
    @Phebese: We take Max to the Banfield in the Petsmart on Cobb Pkwy in Acworth. We have gone to many different veterinarians but only found two that we feel comfortable with. We have the Banfield insurance which really helps, but most importantly he is comfortable going there and we trust them. He has been there twice in the past couple of weeks getting a cyst removed. They call in between appointments to check on him and see if we have any concerns. We do not like all the Banfield clinics, in fact the one on 92 we did not like. Another good vet is Randy Esbeck at Sawnee Animal Clinic 770-887-1900. He is a Basenji specialist. It's in Cumming Georgia. It's just to far for us to go. Good Luck, Max's Mom (Emily) As they say, it is not the place but the Vet that is working there…. so while many of the Banfield clinic might not be good, when you luck into a good Vet.. that makes the clinic... IMO