• Hello Everyone: I have been a looker for awhile now (KatieB). I have a little girl, she is just one year now, her name is Katie Jo, but, Jo is to close to NO, so we stick with Katie or Poo-Poo. She is a mix with terrier. I really was not sure what I had, but after the Vet informed me and reading all your posts, I KNOW NOW. She is a character and so-so full of energy. I have had dogs before, but, she is different. I must say, I love looking at all your pictures, and reading your stories. The ones with fuzz, foam or a dead rug in their mouths. (to funny and close to home) I think I loaded a picture, if not I will try again.

attachment_t_1061_0_katie.jpg

• What a cutie! Welcome to you and Katie!

• she certainly IS a cutie pie!

• She is adorable! I have a Basenji and a Terrier. I can't imagine the challenges of rolling them into one dog! Holy Moly!:eek: :eek: :eek:

• Welcome here KatieB - your Katie looks so sweet! This is a great place to get all kinds of B info.

@alkite:

She is adorable! I have a Basenji and a Terrier. I can't imagine the challenges of rolling them into one dog! Holy Moly!:eek: :eek: :eek:

OK - Duke is a B-mix with we think a terrier - I truly believe he's got Jack in him. :eek: And yet . . . he still manages to crack me up. :p

• Oh boy. You guys and your Terrier B mixes! Yipe!

My Terrier is supposed to be Boston and Rat terrier, but I'm not so sure. I'm not breed savvy enough to know if there is something else in there.

• Katie is a cutie!!! She looks basenji too. Mine is a basenji/whippet mix and she resembles the basenji physically and her personality is all basenji. Welcome to the forum. This is a wonderful site, I hope you like it!

Suggested Topics