• Nothing says "let's play" like a PLAY BOW!!!!

• First Basenji's

@sharronhurlbut:

If you want to see your dogs really play, get down on the ground with your elbows on the floor and your butt in the air..
    At first, my 2 stopped, shocked, where they stood..when I pounded my arms on the floor they just began to play…just joyous...
    don't do this with company, however, they will think your as odd as I am!!!

@ownedbyspencer:

Okay, so when Spencer does that aforementioned Exorcist swivel… this arms-pounding-the-floor-butt-in-the-air human play bow thing is what I'm doing to make him respond that way. 😃 I wasn't going to admit it, but since I see I'm not the only one... Wonder if anybody else's dogs respond this way to their human's antics?

I do the same thing!!!
    We face each other in pounce position, take turn pounding our hands/paws, and then he takes off into the B500 around me. Sometimes he'll bring a toy over, then it really gets crazy, lol!

• @sharronhurlbut:

If you want to see your dogs really play, get down on the ground with your elbows on the floor and your butt in the air..
    At first, my 2 stopped, shocked, where they stood..when I pounded my arms on the floor they just began to play…just joyous...
    don't do this with company, however, they will think your as odd as I am!!!

I once told somebody that if you're neighbors don't think you're crazy when you're training you dog, you're doing it wrong. Yes, you do need to be that animated with independent pups

Suggested Topics