• This is my "little man" Buddy:

And my beautiful angel girl, Sally:

I'll have to get some better pictures loaded of Daisy…

• Houston

I am so sorry to hear of Sally passing and of course of Buddy now dealing with diabetes. I don't have anything else to add, but rather keep your chin up..I do have issues with anything Hill's branded..just don't like it, but I also understand that you want to listen to your voice of reasoning and in this case it is your vet's voice. I have also heard wonderous things about the liver cleansing diet, you might want to google and see what you can find on it..besides the link already here.

Good luck and please do keep us posted.

• @hiwaygal:

….He planned, he built...he was diligent. And it was sturdy (if not downright industrial)!

It took Buddy about an hour to get out of it. He chewed through a 2x4.

I laughed.

My husband was determined to out-smart Buddy. So he fixed and fiddled and proclaimed that the new kennel was Buddy-proof. I smiled.

It took Buddy about 30 minutes to get out. He managed to bend the steel wire stuff.

I laughed.

Still determined, my husband tried again. This time he used 1/4" lexan panels for the doors on Buddy's section. He assured me this was going to work. I smiled again.

It actually took Buddy about an hour to get out of that. He escaped into Daisy's section and bent the wire to get out HER door. Daisy was still in the kennel.

I laughed.

My husband discovered a new appreciation for basenjis!.....

.....I do appreciate all the warm thoughts and ideas and opinions. We all know that senjis are not just a unique breed...they really are very much individuals. What works for one may not work for another, but it might!

Your posts and ideas are very much appreciated!

THANK YOU, Hi way gal, for making me laugh out loud at my computer… your post captures the endearing hearts of your Buddy, Sally and Daisy! We are all here to support you. :p:cool::)

• Hello…i am new..in this forum

Suggested Topics