Skip to content

Geasy, Masai and Buju-stacked pics

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • A few winter pics (okay, loads of pics)

    Show Off Your Dog
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    9k Views
    BuanaB
    Thank you! I am going to check it out!
  • Sherwood's youngsters (stacked pics)

    Show Off Your Dog
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    4k Views
    YodelDogsY
    He was originally called Patch but I have always liked the name Seeley and decided to call him that. I still can't decide which one(s) to keep and which ones to rehome. There are things about each animal that I really like. Every one of them could earn their AKC championships, well, except Seeley. His second testicle never dropped. :( But, his personality suits me very well and he shows a strong desire to lure course. (He reminds me so much of his dad Baron and that's what I was hoping for from this breeding.) Rainie and Blaze are the most logical prospects for my breeding program though. I don't know. Decisions, decisions.
  • Christmas pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    5k Views
    JannekeJ
    Oh my.. what a spoiled girl.. ;) Tillo is jealous.. he didn't get anything for Christmas :( Love the pics.. especially the one with the dead and destuffed duck in it ;)
  • Pics from show

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    9k Views
    irenaI
    Thanks :).
  • Moja & Wili stacked pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    4k Views
    BeckisB
    @snorky998: Look out Sweden!!! These pups are about to take over!!! Oh yes…;)
  • Puppy Pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    7k Views
    basiB
    @tanza: Have they test the dam of the litter for Fanconi? Good to see that your boy is clear…. Yes she clear too which is great. :D