Skip to content

Abby r/w PB in Dubuque

Basenji Rescue

Suggested Topics

  • 0 Votes
    3 Posts
    3k Views
    MacPackM
    Thanks I sent this to a friend who is looking for a basenji (needs a cat-friendly one, though0
  • IA-Dubuque-PB Senior R&W Male-In Shelter

    Basenji Rescue
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    Patty MP
    I found the same dog on Petango.com this morning… here is the link: http://www.petango.com/Adopt/Dog-Basenji-14601979 The information states, Benny was surrendered to us and is a bit timid at first, but once she warms up she will love you. She is very attentive to herself most of the time, but she is extremely treat motivated and takes them politely. We think she'd be a great companion for a patient and caring family that would take time to work with her. Call 563-582-6766 to speak to an adoption representative at Dubuque Regional Humane Society I hope Mr/Miss Benny is adopted soon!
  • Zz 2 yr old PB r/w girl in KY foster home

    Basenji Rescue
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    2k Views
    KipawaK
    So very sad - I hope this lovely girl finds her forever home.
  • R/W Boy- Asheville NC

    Basenji Rescue
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    1k Views
    crystalncodyC
    I will keep an eye on the shelters in my area and craigslist.
  • R/W basenji pup in OR

    Basenji Rescue
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    3k Views
    Rita JeanR
    Her and Hot Rod both are nice looking. I wish you best of luck. Rita Jean
  • R/W boy in LA

    Basenji Rescue
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    6k Views
    T
    Thanks so much Sharon. I hope BRAT can help Frankie; I have this sinking feeling that someone would see how cute he is and adopt him without knowing anything about Basenjis - and there he'd be, in rescue or a shelter again! Terry