Skip to content

Hello from the south

Member Introductions

Suggested Topics

  • Hello from South Africa

    Member Introductions
    2
    2 Votes
    2 Posts
    1k Views
    tanzaT
    Please see my previous message and also my response to your direct email to me about this.
  • Hello from South London, UK!

    Member Introductions
    40
    10 Votes
    40 Posts
    14k Views
    ZandeZ
    @alay Google Northern Basenji Society. On the website you will find contact email addresses. Nothing available for this year now but you might find a breeder and get onto a waiting list for 2022
  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    5k Views
    thunderbird8588T
    Welcome to the forum, I am so sorry for the loss of Bayley, i joined when i lost Benji and it did help.
  • Hello from the Deep South (of England)

    Member Introductions
    22
    0 Votes
    22 Posts
    10k Views
    basiB
    Hello & welcome! Nice to see you here:D
  • Hello from South Georgia

    Member Introductions
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    5k Views
    scarlettsmommaS
    Robyn, my parents live in Atlanta and that is where i am originally from. I bring her home every time I come up.
  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    6k Views
    jys1011J
    I live near the mountains in Colorado. There are some great trails with open space all around to let thme run around. Gosh I'm so jealous!! We don't have any plasce we could let our pooches loose. I would love a big open space sans any basenji prey :) that way they'll come back