SF Bay Area Chihuahua over breeding

• The Chihuahua has been way over bred here to meet people demands and now they don't want them finding out they're a real dog that's alive. We see this story on the news many times here. Now we have to send them out to you folks on the east coast.

http://www.ktvu.com/news/22149960/detail.html

• Very sad… Hollywood has a lot to answer for :mad:.

Funny story here though... Our Australian early morning breakfast show was doing a story on the Chihuahua, (I cant remember what it was about...), and the female anouncer called them Chee hoo-a hoo-a :eek::eek:⭕o... Nothing was said, till after the next commercial break when the male presenter, (who looked like he knew she had really fluffed the pronounciation :D), came back on and apologised about the pronounciation of the breed, and it was called, Chihuahua... The naughty cameraman pans across to the female presenter, who was laughing so much, she had tears rolling down her face, and couldnt speak for about 10 minutes :D. I would love to have been in the studio when it had errupted into laughter about the way she had pronounced it :).

• @saba:

Very sad… Hollywood has a lot to answer for :mad:.

Funny story here though... Our Australian early morning breakfast show was doing a story on the Chihuahua, (I cant remember what it was about...), and the female anouncer called them Chee hoo-a hoo-a :eek::eek:⭕o... Nothing was said, till after the next commercial break when the male presenter, (who looked like he knew she had really fluffed the pronounciation :D), came back on and apologised about the pronounciation of the breed, and it was called, Chihuahua... The naughty cameraman pans across to the female presenter, who was laughing so much, she had tears rolling down her face, and couldnt speak for about 10 minutes :D. I would love to have been in the studio when it had errupted into laughter about the way she had pronounced it :).

NICE! I have a little Mexican hairless Chee hoo-a hoo-a! 😃

Suggested Topics