Skip to content

3 TN Basenjis

Basenji Rescue

Suggested Topics

  • 0 Votes
    3 Posts
    6k Views
    WeLuvBasenjisW
    We rescued our current B from Medfly - just north of LA. Karen at Medfly was wonderful to work with and we love our little girl!
  • Basenji Mix on Craiglist in Morristown, TN

    Basenji Rescue
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    4k Views
    M
    Another post for the same dog with more pictures. Such a cutie. Wish I could adopt it, but my living arrangements don't permit a dog right now. http://knoxville.craigslist.org/pet/3140581493.html
  • Basenji?

    Basenji Rescue
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    5k Views
    D
    He did look like he had short legs but I thought his body was long for a Rat Terrier. I am so used to them having a docked tail and much more white on the body. I thought he may be a poorly bred Basenji. Mansfield is not too far away from the Amish area. I wonder if he barks much! Jennifer
  • R/W Male pup- Clarksville TN- 12/3

    Basenji Rescue
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    5k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    I think the basenji on craigslist is great idea.
  • 3 TN Basenjis

    Basenji Rescue
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    2k Views
    No one has replied
  • Posted: 3 Basenjis Rescued - Need Homes

    Basenji Rescue
    33
    0 Votes
    33 Posts
    22k Views
    DukeD
    @ChaseandZahrasmom: I just have to comment on what a beautiful website this is! Yeah - the folks in this group are wonderful and supportive for the Basenji breed. We adopted Daisy from them. Did anyone see how beautiful the B's are? They still need homes.