• I understand what your saying and I will not push Eli and they I would say kind of work together all ready. Eli one as a rule walk's her and feeds, waters Jaycee. Eli put's her to bed at night and never a day or evening goes by that they do not run and play together. They both ride in back seat together and tonight Eli tried out the new leash. I think it went really well first time around was not the best but it was not going to be and second and so on was better. They had fun and then they played.

Rita Jean

• @Rita:

Nemo thank you for the information. I read it to my son and he was going to write it down and start trying to do it. Thank you again for the information.

Rita Jean

You're welcome. And that was just an example of one way to do it. Eli should figure out whatever way feels comfortable to him as he gets some practice and experience in class. Hopefully some of the experienced handlers in class can give him some pointers while watching him with Jaycee. And once he is really comfortable then take the plunge. I think I practiced gradually with Zoni for about 4 months before my first show.

• Thank you again I am not to sure Jaycee will be ready but Eli did Karate fom time he was 5 until 12 he went in front of hundreds of people and would test. I hope that helps him or at least makes him more comfortable.

Rita Jean

Suggested Topics