• We have never had a dog steal our cell phones. If Jaycee can find any of our cells she has it and gone carry to her bed and put into her bed.

She knows or will hear it just before it rings and she gone after it. We have all learned you put your cell up or loose it.

Rita Jean

• For some reason Kananga paces and whines whenever I get a text message. I keep my calls and messages on vibrate, so I wonder if it's the frequency he's picking up on. He also get's unhappy when I'm on a long phone call. Usually involves him jumping up and trying to grab my hand, or playfully biting my leg.

• When my kids were young… phone calls were an opportunity to see just how much trouble they could get into... especially in the days before cordless...gggg

Nothing like having someone call with an inquiry about a puppy and in the middle of the conversation be screaming at 5 Basenjis all causing trouble... and the most fun was they would start chasing/jumping/noisy loud mouth playing.....

• I have noticed when I get a text the phone makes a little like click sound. I only knew because I have been holding it ready to text when I got one maybe this what they hear. It really is funny I would love to see several Basenjis jumping up and down playing when on phone. Maybe you could record that and have poeple watch to see what is in store for them when they own a B.

Rita Jean

• @Rita:

I have noticed when I get a text the phone makes a little like click sound. I only knew because I have been holding it ready to text when I got one maybe this what they hear. It really is funny I would love to see several Basenjis jumping up and down playing when on phone. Maybe you could record that and have poeple watch to see what is in store for them when they own a B.

Rita Jean

Well that was many years ago… and they have passed over the rainbow bridge now.... too bad that technology back then was not what it is now with all the easy of doing videos... and it was more the noise that they would make.. you would have thought someone was getting killed... OH WAIT... that was me "ready" to kill them...ggggg

Suggested Topics