What website did you transfer these pics from? On Photo Bucket you can resize the pics on their site. Then after you resize them you can post them to the forum.
just found out my tri was from OK as well, a lady named lisa akins, and my red was bought in massachusettes/rhode island boarder , her great grandfather was the only basenji to win westminster in 1989.
@creambasenji Please start a new topic/thread in Member Introductions when you upload an image of your "cream" basenji. That way, more people will see it. (thanks!)
You had me confused and then I realized you meant the write up on the other rescue (Okapi)…
I like less white also. So I had to go look... wow, coloring reminds me of minpins. :) Cute dog though.
No idea, sometimes with mixes it's so hard to tell what the parentage is. I do think that your dog's head is a bit more refined than many of the pit mixes i've seen.
@renaultf1:
I can't really see - what is he trying to pull down in the video?
Have you edited movies on the iPhone yet. Just beware that with the current software that if you edit a movie it overwrites the existing movie you have - no way to keep a separate version. Ask me how I know :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:. Software version 3.1 is supposed to be released soon with that fixed.
Thanks for letting me know :D
Don't know exactly what's being 'defluffed'. I think it is some kind of isolation material.. They are building there..