Skip to content

Engineer's Guide to Cat Yodeling

Off Topic

Suggested Topics

  • A Dog's Purpose …

    Off Topic
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    2k Views
    L
    My King Charles Spaniel was 16 when he died and I still think he left way too soon. He was really good dog. Thanks for posting that.
  • Where's AJ #15

    Off Topic
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    6k Views
    BARTB
    While I-70 and I-75 seem to be the major cross-roads in my neck of the woods, I rarely get up that way. However, if you ever find yourself on I-675, I could wave to you from the bridge near my house:) "Shiny Hiney" …LOL..I'll remember that.:)
  • Bird's - Crazy

    Off Topic
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    nobarkusN
    We used to have Blue Jays come around and really squawk and squawk. Now we have crows, mostly mornings doing the squawking, squirrels doing the whining and a woodpecker playing the drums on the telephone poles. Natures band!
  • Simon's Cat

    Off Topic
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    AndrewA
    That's so funny! I actually laughed out loud in some parts because it reminds me so much of my own cats! Thanks for sharing!
  • It's almost over!!!!

    Off Topic
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    3k Views
    E
    Yay for you! Only 3 more weeks
  • An Engineer's Guide to Cats

    Off Topic
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    3k Views
    wendyW
    Absolutely hillarious!