Skip to content

Yep… I'm comfortable.

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Uh oh… I'm doomed...

    Show Off Your Dog
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    5k Views
    P
    Lovely pictures. It's good to see a Basenji climbing a tree again. One of mine used to go after squirrels up trees too. Fancy Bowdu spoiling her fun!!
  • You go sleep in the dog bed..I'm fine where I am!!

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    3k Views
    V
    Both my pups have their "place" in the bed. Bandit on the left, head down, and Hunter waaayyyy down on the right. Even on hot Summer nights it's the same position!
  • I'm walking…

    Show Off Your Dog
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    BuanaB
    ahhhhh… tooo cute... she's sweet!!!
  • Here's what I'm wrapped around

    Show Off Your Dog
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    3k Views
    rnastoR
    Is there a pic?
  • Yep, we bath them when they're dirty.

    Show Off Your Dog
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    8k Views
    nala121498N
    I even noticed that Nala has "carved" out her own little trail of mud - she races the cars as they drive up the road. That's where she's getting muddy (there is still some run-off from melting snow). Maybe little tiny paver stones…hee hee
  • They grow up 'FAST'

    Show Off Your Dog
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    8k Views
    senjiS
    This probably won't help, but Deke is really short for Zindeku it means "protective charm" in swahili. Thats not his registered name. His name describes his personallity now, but not when he was a puppy. He grew into it.