Skip to content

Mody, 4 months

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Sanji 4 months Recall

    Show Off Your Dog
    20
    4 Votes
    20 Posts
    5k Views
    sanjibasenjiS
    @eeeefarm said in Sanji 4 months Recall: not giving the treat he knows you have because he did not respond to your command. Another example, removing his freedom (putting him in a crate) when his behaviour is unacceptable. This was illuminating. Thanks! As I understand it, they are flipsides of each other. Giving the treat positively reinforces the desired behavior, not giving it negatively reinforces the non-responsive behavior.
  • It only took 8 months..

    Show Off Your Dog
    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    11k Views
    DolceMommaD
    Great pics. She is beautiful. It's so exciting to hear them talk. Dolce talks for her daddy more than her mommy. He walks in the door and she starts barooing with her head up high. Makes me jealous, but I love when she does it. Hope to see more pics.
  • Ayo 6 months

    Show Off Your Dog
    30
    0 Votes
    30 Posts
    17k Views
    dmeyD
    I will try with the olive oil…
  • Mody 13 months

    Show Off Your Dog
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    4k Views
    diff_eqsD
    Very elegant…
  • Mody against wolf

    Show Off Your Dog
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    5k Views
    BuanaB
    @Petra: I really didn?t know our national breed could be so popular abroad. I feel proud of wolfdogs:) I don?t have many experiences with them, but I think they are some way similar to basenjis - free and independent and inteligent… Yes that's tight, they only want to work for their owners hahahaha (I always explain people "its like a Basenji x german shepard mix but a bit different hahaha) Here is a very nice link of a friend of us who breeds Wolfdogs: http://www.vantaelsesluske.nl/index.php At the left, you can click on "onze honden" to see some nice pics
  • Pictures of Otis-4 months

    Show Off Your Dog
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    1k Views
    No one has replied