Skip to content

Share my pride

Off Topic
  • Tonight my school district will play in the Illinois State Championship Basketball tournament.

    We're up against a tough customer, Whitney-Young High School, Chicago. Some Illinois residents may be saying, hhhmmmmmm, why does W-Y sound familiar? It's not only the alma mater of our current first lady, Michelle Obama, but also has star player Marcus Jordan, son of the Chicago Bull's champion, Michael Jordan.:eek:

    Send happy thoughts our way as our Bulldog's take on the Dolphins for the state championship.

    Go!! Bulldogs!! :D

  • Good Luck! Sis boom bah and all of that!

Suggested Topics

  • Happy Valentine’s Day

    Off Topic
    3
    5 Votes
    3 Posts
    9k Views
    J
    Thank you, @Kembe.
  • Interesting Article

    Off Topic
    3
    1 Votes
    3 Posts
    9k Views
    KembeK
    @sanjibasenji Thanks for the article on Dog Genome Project - I found it very interesting. I was trying to figure out the interactive Genome wheel. It has the basenji closely related to the Azawakh and rat terrier but I’m still trying to figure out the first wheel which has the basenji listed w/ black/grey starting point. As far as the PBS Dog Tales video - it’s very interesting - it’s season 47 episode 2 - I highly recommend you watch the whole thing (54 minutes).
  • Heimlich Maneuver for Dogs

    Off Topic
    3
    1 Votes
    3 Posts
    9k Views
    J
    @Kembe, nice post! We've gone to solid food chopped up in a food processor, but we're grinding it a bit more course as we go. So far, no puppies are choking, but good to know!
  • Squirrels

    Off Topic
    4
    3 Votes
    4 Posts
    9k Views
    rhughes89R
    prey drive intensifies
  • Basenji Pics Please

    Off Topic
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    42k Views
    elbrantE
    @Ashmoore92 It got put on the "back burner" ... I have some, but not enough for a book. I'll circle back around to it.
  • Basenji pictures needed for Research Project!

    Moved Off Topic
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    3k Views
    PawlaP
    I reduced the size and posted one in a later posting. Thanks!