• Our dreams, our plans are getting up to the real world!!!! πŸ˜ƒ

Our biggest passion (yes next to B's:)) are horses.
    I've lived since I was a little girl in the horse world for years.
    Had a shetland pony and took care of some horses at a stable.
    After my education for Paraveterinair and Feeding-instructor for dogs and cats, I always wanted to go into the horse buisness..
    But I met Kas, and we decided to start the transport company (his dream) for the first years and after some years stop sailing but keep the ship and start a horse buisness….

We kept dreaming and talking about our passion and thinking about wich sort of horse company would fit us.
    Now since we're pregnant the planning begins!! (we don't want our kids at a boarding school when we're sailing during the week)

I'm just so happy it's coming closer, I have to tell every one!!!

We're planning to live at Germany (we're in love at a city) so we're now searching for every information about going from a Dutch man to a German πŸ˜ƒ

But also we made a start for getting to a horse buisness, our greatest interest is having a combined buisness with a milking farm and a breeding stable.
    It's an upcoming buisness in Holland, it's like a breeding stable but take the milk thats not used for the foals.
    We love to work with horses and all on a natural way, we can't wait to go to some horse-milk farms in Holland to see everyting!!!
    All biological, with in the biggest priority: the health and the binding with the horses.

We have some ideas for the breeds we want to have, I want a American saddlebred, thats a horse I can use for western.
    Kas wants a Shire, very big and easy going but with a lot of energy
    For the breeding we want a Percheron (thats like a shire, but smaller) and maybe a Quarter Horse so we can enlarge our western passion...

I'm soooo happy.... The time can't go to fast for me.... πŸ˜ƒ

• Sounds great!!! πŸ˜ƒ

• I love Shires, if you ever get one please send pics!

• If you're living in Holland, you need a Friesian!!! πŸ˜ƒ

I have the most wonderful friesian, her temperment is amazing. She's not even 3 yet but she is just so sweet and gentle!!

But, do keep us updated. I've had horses since i was 3 and they are a huge part of my life. I couldnt be without them even though im not as involved in the horse world as i once was!!

P.S. I have some photos from a show over here in the UK with shires in their traditional plaits and tack if anyone is interested in seeing them. Its just amazing!!

• That sounds exciting, hope it all goes to plan.

Our neighbouring farmer used to breed shire horses, they don't breed now but still have loads of horses. They go to loads of shows, they were sponsored by a local brewery.

The horses are fascinated by the basenjis, and always want to come and have a look! the b's aren't keen when they snort at them though.

I have never heard of a horse milking farm before!!

• @Maya:

If you're living in Holland, you need a Friesian!!! πŸ˜ƒ

Hahaha.. that's not true of course.. If you're Dutch and live in Friesland.. you need a Friesian.. If you're only Dutch.. you need a KWPN'er πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ

But Friesians are beautiful πŸ™‚

• Fresians are tops in my book.

• cheers to that! πŸ†’

• @Maya:

If you're living in Holland, you need a Friesian!!! πŸ˜ƒ

I have the most wonderful friesian, her temperment is amazing. She's not even 3 yet but she is just so sweet and gentle!!

But, do keep us updated. I've had horses since i was 3 and they are a huge part of my life. I couldnt be without them even though im not as involved in the horse world as i once was!!

P.S. I have some photos from a show over here in the UK with shires in their traditional plaits and tack if anyone is interested in seeing them. Its just amazing!!

Yes!! I love to see the pictures!!!

I like the Friesian horses but it's not a breed wich can used for lots of things, they are to special i think πŸ˜ƒ
    I like the Friesian for shows and as a barouche horse (is it a good word?)

I once ride a Friesian and it's different with riding a normal or western horse.
    They make larger steps and it's very comfortable riding!
    A friend of us breeds the Friesian πŸ˜ƒ

@moetmum:

That sounds exciting, hope it all goes to plan.

Our neighbouring farmer used to breed shire horses, they don't breed now but still have loads of horses. They go to loads of shows, they were sponsored by a local brewery.

The horses are fascinated by the basenjis, and always want to come and have a look! the b's aren't keen when they snort at them though.

I have never heard of a horse milking farm before!!

Wow!!! If it was a little bit near Holland, I really would come over to met you and take a look at the shires next door :D:D

We're don't going to live in Holland πŸ˜ƒ
    In Germany they have also some very nice breeds Hannoveraan, holsteiner (i don't know the english names…0

Suggested Topics