• Oooh.. I'm a big fan of Faraoland Bluetooth Enigma! He's beautiful!

Thanks for posting the results! Couldn't find Belle's registered name… So you didn't enter her Jenny?

• @Janneke:

Oooh.. I'm a big fan of Faraoland Bluetooth Enigma! He's beautiful!

Thanks for posting the results! Couldn't find Belle's registered name… So you didn't enter her Jenny?

Belle is mut…..(something or other lol) inner circle isn't she? I think she was supposed to be in Junior so it looks like she didnt make it 😞

I do believe that Moetmum had 2 very good places in the Open Dog and Limit Bitch class though - fantastic πŸ˜ƒ

• @Maya:

Belle is mut…..(something or other lol) inner circle isn't she? I think she was supposed to be in Junior so it looks like she didnt make it 😞

πŸ˜ƒ It's Mutabaruga's Inner Circle at Gooses.

@Maya:

I do believe that Moetmum had 2 very good places in the Open Dog and Limit Bitch class though - fantastic πŸ˜ƒ

That's great! Hope to hear from them soon πŸ˜ƒ

• Oooh.. I'm a big fan of Faraoland Bluetooth Enigma! He's beautiful!

Me too. πŸ™‚ Harley is really beautiful!
    My Tiva is very proud of her big brother.:D

• Maya….
    I didn't realize that Millie was your Mom.... Interesting breeding to Riley, since he is a grandson of Millie's Mom...

And Kylie, the girl we will be breeding this Fall is a Litter sister of Millie (from the same litter).....

So Maya and our litter will be related!

• Well Belle made it in to the ring as her foot was fine but we got nothing sadly but it was expected as I know the judge is not a fan of brindles:( but decided to enter more for the social side of things really and experience for
    belle.

There was some nice dogs there this year and some very tough classes, in particular the dog CC winner who I thought was very deserving of his win. Kwame 's dad (Ch Akmar Amenhotep) did well winning the veteran class.
    Overall we enjoyed our day and considering it was only Belle's 3rd show she showed well and we had a nice day catching up with people that we have not seen since before we moved to Germany.
    Oh and as usual spent too much money on stuff that I didn't need:rolleyes:

• @basi:

Oh and as usual spent too much money on stuff that I didn't need:rolleyes:

That's the good thing about showing πŸ˜ƒ
    You, of course, made LOTS of pics of all the B's there.. right? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ :p

Good to hear Belle's foot was ok! A great experience for her, such a big show! πŸ™‚

• Errrmm no sorry. To be honest I was so busy watching and catching up with everyone I totally forgot about the camera, sorry. It is just one of those shows that you don't have much time to do a lot of what you want to do. I'm hoping Gillian has taken some pics for people.

• @Tiva:

Me too. πŸ™‚ Harley is really beautiful!
    My Tiva is very proud of her big brother.:D

Yes…Harley is beautiful and Sofie shows him to perfection!!! He is Viggos halfbrother by the way and Sofie is Viggos breeder. Harley became "swedish winner-09" yesterday and BOS. Viggo went third best male.

GO HARLEY!!!!!:D

• I just have to say that I found Harley a couple of weeks ago on the Enigma website, and I fell in LOOOOOOOOOOVE with him :). I really have such a soft spot for the Black/Whites, and I think he is now my all time favourite, by a country mile :D. He is just gorgeous ;).

Suggested Topics