Skip to content

Crufts 2009 live TV

Basenji Showing

Suggested Topics

  • Crufts 2011 Results

    Basenji Showing
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    6k Views
    S
    Had a lovely day around the Basenji ring. It was nice to catch up and have a chat. A Big Well Done to everyone xxx
  • Crufts 2010

    Basenji Showing
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    9k Views
    MayaM
    @tanza: You know that Millie's breeders, Sue Kite and Jeff Gillespie will be at Crufts again this year….. Yes :D It will be lovely to meet Sue as she has been very supportive of me and Maya and actually put me in touch with Maya's breeders in the first place, so im very grateful to her for that :)
  • Zoni at BCOA 2009 National

    Basenji Showing
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    6k Views
    moetmumM
    Congratulations, that is brilliant! Clever girl Zoni!
  • Crufts

    Basenji Showing
    25
    0 Votes
    25 Posts
    20k Views
    sabaS
    I just have to say that I found Harley a couple of weeks ago on the Enigma website, and I fell in LOOOOOOOOOOVE with him :). I really have such a soft spot for the Black/Whites, and I think he is now my all time favourite, by a country mile :D. He is just gorgeous ;).
  • Crufts

    Basenji Showing
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    hdolbowH
    congrats =]
  • Crufts!

    Basenji Showing
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    4k Views
    JannekeJ
    Aaah.. Jenny!! Finally, after two years, a reaction to your thread!! :D :D ;) :p