Shame on me, I once introduced myself and littele forgot to post here..
A new introducion, from me here:
I'm Kim, almost 24 years old, married and linving on a ship!
We sail across the Netherlands, Germany and Belgium to bring material like rolls of steel and food for farm animals.
On the ship, we have our own zoo
- Basenji Buana Bizi, he is almost 3years old
- Basenji Chafuko Amani he is almost 1 year old
- Podenco Ibiceno Hailey (her real name is Hello I Love You:D ) she is 1,5 year
- Cat Spaiky, 4years old
- Rat Sadie she is 5 weeks old :rolleyes:
- Little Parrots Happy(8 years) and Kip (3 years)
We don't own them, they own us… hahaha
With the basenji's we like to show, Buana is Netherlands youth champion and Netherlands Champion. Almost Belgium and international champion. It's a hobby nothing more..
Chafuko just started and won't be nice to the judges.. so he gets a really good raport but the comments to be nicer.. (yes we train a lot now)
Hailey is here since six weeks, and replaced because a unsteady home.
She gained weight now and is such a lovely little girl.. not so little, she thinks she is little...
Well, i think you know a lot now, otherwise feel free to ask!
You can also look at our website, www.buanabizi.com to look at pictures and lots more!