Skip to content

Hi, new here…

Member Introductions

Suggested Topics

  • Hi. We’re new here

    Member Introductions
    10
    3 Votes
    10 Posts
    4k Views
    B
    Do you live in the States? There is a new Facebook group called Basenji (North America). I went to You Tube and saw your precious pups. How cute are they! 3 1/2 you are going to have lots of fun with them! Wish mine were young like that again. But mine don't get into trouble so much anymore............except for T, as he's only 8 and will still mess with you, given the chance.
  • Hi I’m new!

    Member Introductions
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    9k Views
    N
    Welcome. Your Bella is so beautiful! Hope you two have many happy, healthy years together!!!
  • Hi. I am new!

    Member Introductions
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    7k Views
    D
    Thanks everyone (boy do I respond late, my apologies) - well, I have 2 basenjis now - Talon and Kasiya. I will share some pics soon!
  • Hi I'm new here!!!

    Member Introductions
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    6k Views
    JannekeJ
    Welcome to the forum from another Dutch member! We would love to see pics of Lootah :)
  • Hi, new here

    Member Introductions
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    6k Views
    gbroxonG
    Pix (from other lists) of your babies were always day brighteners from me. Post some here! And WELCOME, Danielle & Fam!
  • Hi - New Here

    Member Introductions
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    5k Views
    snorky998S
    Welcome and a big Basenji roooo from Illinois.