Skip to content

Peony & Dojo

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Peony & Dojo are back again :-)

    Show Off Your Dog
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    6k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    I think they are gorgeous, both'em…I love the ones of them sitting on the hay..great colors.. I am one of those total brindle lovers...:):)
  • Maya & Family

    Show Off Your Dog
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    5k Views
    MayaM
    @moetmum: Lovely pics, Lilah is looking beautiful as ever. I am jealous, we haven't any daffodils out yet!! Thanks, isn't she just a sweetie? :D Beautiful flowers coming out everywhere here! :p
  • Mick & Shi

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    4k Views
    wizardW
    Love the interlocked legs.
  • Lola & Ari

    Show Off Your Dog
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    7k Views
    AndrewA
    @sharronhurlbut: Yes, I am sorry, I didn't understand your post. No harm meant..very cute b's, sorry if I offended. Of course you didn't offend! Don't be silly… And as far as Lola's size.... its just PERFECT in my opinion. She still looks like a puppy & has SO much charm & personality for her size. I have always said I would never own a toy breed, but she makes a great toy basenji! Haha. She's my little dogmy!
  • Max & Cleo

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    5k Views
    MacPackM
    Both are gorgeous! Anne in Tampa
  • Cali & Kwame

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    4k Views
    nala121498N
    They are beautiful!