Skip to content

Basenji Club of Northern California Specialty

Basenji Showing

Suggested Topics

  • Brag from Tanza Basenjis

    Basenji Showing
    9
    4 Votes
    9 Posts
    10k Views
    chenkeC
    @tanza that’s AWESOME Pat!!
  • New to Showing Basenjis

    Basenji Showing
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    7k Views
    No one has replied
  • Basenji Club of Northern California

    Basenji Showing
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    3k Views
    tanzaT
    Should be… I will not be showing at our Saturday Specialty, instead will be ring steward since our judge, Wanda Pooley is who I purchased my Franie from in the Spring...
  • Czech Basenji Specialty show

    Basenji Showing
    22
    0 Votes
    22 Posts
    13k Views
    ibi_n_saneI
    @irena: Yes it is Jenson's granddaughter :D. Actually I don't know why he got VG, he was nice judgement and there weren't written nothing so bad…..:confused: whooppieeee it means to me that Jenson really inherited very very very well!! I am very pleased with that, means he is worthy as a stud! I hate critiques like that, sometimes it really makes no sense :-(
  • Basenji Club of Northern California Specialty Shows

    Basenji Showing
    19
    0 Votes
    19 Posts
    9k Views
    tanzaT
    @vstripe: How many basenji's are at specialty shows I have never been. I went to a small dog show in southern california and I think there were only 12 basenjis. My B and I had a nice time watching the show. We had over 60 Basenjis for our Specialty weekend.
  • Basenji results from sunday

    Basenji Showing
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    7k Views
    khanisK
    Very odd… as the judges here int he PNW shows were Bill Potter and Eric Liebes. And none of those dogs were in the ring, except "Arrow" CH Emerant's The Navigator (as a specials dog The super was Onofrio and show results are up at www.onofrio.com for the Timberland Valley shows.