Skip to content

Hello to all

Member Introductions
  • I'm french, living with 4 basenjis, 3 red and white and a tricolor.
    I love to take them racing, my older female is 2006 french racing champion, I'm going to try lure coursing at the end of this year.
    I like to do agility but we don't have special basenji training as people in France don't know the breed much and are too rought :mad: , they don't understand my stubborn ones :rolleyes: .

  • Hi Seko! Welcome again to Basenji Forums!

    If you have any photos of your Basenji(s) It would be great if you can post them in the Show Off Your Dog thread.

    Let us know if you need help posting your photos or have any other questions about getting around these forums.

    Basenji Forums Staff

Suggested Topics

  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    11k Views
    ?
    Goodness & Peace… Hope you find your Basenji & if you do... There will be some interesting times ahead...
  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    7k Views
    BuanaB
    Welcome to the forum!
  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    5k Views
    thunderbird8588T
    Welcome to the forum, I am so sorry for the loss of Bayley, i joined when i lost Benji and it did help.
  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    7k Views
    G
    Hello & welcome from Canada. Glad to have you here. I checked your website - good looking pack you have & though I don't read your language, I truly enjoyed the photos. G
  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    4k Views
    nala121498N
    Welcome! Looking forward to seeing your pups!
  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    5k Views
    basenjibratzB
    I sent you a private message with my info (phone number). We can arrange a visit. Also, when the weather cools down I'll let you know and you can come to a basenji pawtee! Laura