Skip to content

TV show Jeopardy

Basenji Talk

Suggested Topics

  • Saw a Basenji on Raising Hope (TV show)

    Basenji Talk
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    2k Views
    No one has replied
  • Philadelphia dog show

    Basenji Talk
    24
    0 Votes
    24 Posts
    11k Views
    tanzaT
    @Forever: Yes we talked to one of the Bs owners right before we left her name was Laura (Tammen's Basenjis) She helped me out alot talking to me about zoe i'm so glad I met her. There was a fuss after the showing that delayed the next breed (a whippet owner was very upset about that) we asked laura about it and she mentioned that about the behavior. Laura is very nice, has very nice Basenjis and is a good breeder….
  • Positive Training For Show Dogs

    Basenji Talk
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    8k Views
    RedVelvetLynxR
    @Nemo: Yep you can use a clicker for that too. I used a clicker to help me touch both of my dogs mouths, to brush their teeth, look at their teeth, touch their feet, hold their head, etc. when needed. I'll give it a try - maybe I can find a different clicker, one with a softer pop. It's funny sometimes how the cookie crumbles - I can't show Trinity, yet she's the one who lets me get right in her face, in her mouth, stands still when I want to inspect her…:p
  • Sophie On TV

    Basenji Talk
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    6k Views
    MaxBooBooBearM
    Lisa–maybe you can get the video from the TV station? Or sometimes they have it available through links on their web site?
  • Basenji on TV

    Basenji Talk
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    5k Views
    Capt_Jack_our_BasenjiC
    mine DEFINATLY yodels!! lol. and in several vocal tones!! i love it, but i have heard him let out a normal bark before, and a kind of "snuff" if you know what im trying to say, lol…
  • Basenji TV

    Basenji Talk
    36
    0 Votes
    36 Posts
    25k Views
    KiroGurlK
    omg thats so cute! i wish my girl wouls watch TV instaed of tryng to play tug with me while i watch