• I am so excited. Today I entered Kiya in her first show in Placerville. Kiya will be turning 6 mts old. Her and her brother Gatii will both be there together.
    We finally came up with her AKC name. Man did it take forever!
    Kiya is officially Zuri's Princess Tadukhipa of Mitanni which in short means Kiya.
    When we named Kiya we knew that we wanted her AKC name to be Egyptian.
    Now she is official. Paws crossed that she does well on the 25th!!!

• Glad it was the 25th and not the 24th…. she will have a good judge for her first ring experience..... I would never show a puppy to the judge on the 24th....

• @tanza:

Glad it was the 25th and not the 24th…. she will have a good judge for her first ring experience..... I would never show a puppy to the judge on the 24th....

Even if she was in the ring on the 24th she would of been DQ'd. She turns 6mts on the 25th. 😃
    I've been working with her getting her ready for the ring. I remember when Chance was in the ring as a pup and the "issues" we had :p
    So far Kiya hasn't acted the way chance used to act and she is pretty attentive towards me or her handler.

• I was talking about the judge… not how the dog acts.. and I meant that it was a good thing that she was not "of" age on the 25th. He is NOT a very good judge for a puppy, and I would never show a puppy to him.

• @tanza:

I was talking about the judge… not how the dog acts.. and I meant that it was a good thing that she was not "of" age on the 25th. He is NOT a very good judge for a puppy, and I would never show a puppy to him.

Aaahhhh… I see. Thats a good thing then 😃

• Both my fingers & Dallas' paws are crossed for Miss Kiya bear!!! 🙂 Good luck!

Suggested Topics