• He did however, make good friends with the pink one. He pulled it to his spot and went to bed resting on it.

attachment_p_41159_0_img_0034_2.jpg

• Awww…what a cutie!

• Michael,
    Who are Medjai's parents? I think he & Jackpot look alot alike! Jackpot's parents are Lucky & Bandit

• I spoke too soon. Since I posted that picture, he has taken the feet off that animal. Medjai's parents are Bandit Jones and Cambria's Spicykazor of Anza

• Too funny, that toy didn't need feet anyway! :p

It looks like our boys have the same dad. 😃

• Actually Bandit is the dam. I know there are a lot of half siblings and cousins around here. The pedigree search shows a good 4 or 5 and there are a lot that haven't gotten on there yet.

• Oh, I didn't realize that Bandit was the dam (I guess I just assumed Bandit was a "boys name" and had to have been the sire) LOL That's what I get for not looking at the AKC papers closely enough before I posted last time LOL. I can't wait for Jackpot to meet some of his half-brothers/sisters if we can arrange some get togethers in the future (summer?).

• That sounds good, I send you a PM for some reason, but I live in greeley, but am in Littleton every now and then to visit my parents.

• Hope you had fun at the fun day.
    Wish I was there but I had a good time at the dog show too.
    I always enjoy the fun day. Lots of yummy food, lots of prizes.
    Any pictures from the fun day to share??

• Steffie,
    We didn't end up going (long story…but our houseguests were still in town and then we had to take Jackpot to the vet for what we thought was a UTI...but turned out to not be a big deal)...so no pictures. I DEFINATELY want to go next year though! I'm sad we missed it. Maybe we can arrange a B-get-together sometime this summer with you and Michael (& our B's of course)!

How was the show in Brighton? You were showing right?

Suggested Topics