Skip to content

Hi, I live in the PNW and do rescue

Member Introductions
  • Hi, I am Sharron and I do dog rescue for several basenji groups.
    I work for the Evergreen basenji club, Seattle Purebreed dog rescue, and BRAT, basenji rescue and transport.
    Rescue is all I do.
    I have 2 b's at home with me now.
    Cody is a brindle boy, 7 and Shasta is 5yr old r/w.
    If I can every help anyone of your with a basenji rescue or behavior issues, please do contact me.
    I am here for the basenjis.

    Send a private message to sharronhurlbut

  • Hi Sharron! Welcome to Basenji Forums!

    If you have any photos of your Basenji(s) It would be great if you can post them in the Show Off Your Dog thread. Please also browse through the introductions of other new members and say hi.

    Let us know if you need help posting your photos or have any other questions about getting around these forums.

    Basenji Forums Staff

Suggested Topics

  • Hi

    Member Introductions
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    6k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    What a sweet face! Thank you for taking her in, she needs a forever home. As Pat indicated, unless you have info on the parents being clear, or at least one clear, she should be tested for Fanconi asap.
  • Hi

    Member Introductions
    19
    0 Votes
    19 Posts
    11k Views
    K
    Happy birthday Trog - love the spots and love the name. Congrats on the new pup!
  • Hi

    Member Introductions
    25
    0 Votes
    25 Posts
    17k Views
    S
    I should have added a laugh or smile. sorry, cute photo
  • Hi

    Member Introductions
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    6k Views
    S
    I love the old ones. Look forward to some photos.
  • Hi Hi from Australia

    Member Introductions
    25
    0 Votes
    25 Posts
    18k Views
    raye_hicksR
    Okay I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to post my first picture. This is all new to me and I would like to post a picture of my 2 basenjis.
  • Hi all

    Member Introductions
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    3k Views
    annandaelA
    Hey Keath! How are you doing?!