Skip to content

My foster boys on BRAT..

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Who is a handsom boy?

    Show Off Your Dog
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    3k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    Confident pose! Rock star! :)
  • Me and my boy

    Show Off Your Dog
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    6k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    What wonderful little men you have..they look so cute together.
  • My boys..

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    5k Views
    Shaye's MomS
    Beautiful dogs - love those pictures.
  • Chopper foster

    Show Off Your Dog
    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    8k Views
    C
    @tanza: Champion bloodline? I suppect that there are champions in the pedigree maybe 3 to 5 generations back?… did you get the AKC papers? Yeah, exactly. Three generations back on his dam's side. :rolleyes:
  • Pics of my foster boys!

    Show Off Your Dog
    19
    0 Votes
    19 Posts
    7k Views
    BDawgB
    Great pics! Way to go!! I wish I could foster!! One day, one day!! :) On Buck's ears– do they have damage from the cold? Where did these two come from? Miles had similar blackness on his ears from being exposed to the cold for however long he was on the run before the dogcatcher got him. They healed up no problem though. It's amazing what a transformation they can make!
  • My boys are smoochable!!

    Show Off Your Dog
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    9k Views
    J
    Keiki sure is cute! Boy, the vaca photos are great. I am jealous! Where is the house on the penisula along the blue water? (Just before the lighthouse pics I think.) I want to go there!!! :D