• Came across this video- not good

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJwjpO19R4c

• That is insane. I mean, that crazy chick is LETTING her dog GROWL and bare its teeth at her!!!!
    Wo.

Isn't anyone here, is it?

• That's a basenji & owner headed down the wrong road.

• That's a *Basenji and **owner headed to the *pound to be euthanized and **to court to pay heavy fines…....

• @JazzysMom:

That's a *Basenji and **owner headed to the *pound to be euthanized and **to court to pay heavy fines…....

Exactly, amazing how people think that is funny up to the point someone gets bit and then they say "oh I just don't understand how that happened"….sigh

• GRRRRRR that woman P"ed me off something fierce She thinks it's a joke and putting it on youtube like it's funny instead of trying to deter that behavior Phoenix is having some issues like that but u would NEVER see me get a camera and tape it instead of correcting him. I swear some people need a HUGE B**** slap . those people who tape there dogs while there being aggressive and think it's a joke haha look at my dog when hes going to bite someone haha grrrrr i think i need anger management classes cuz i really want to hunt this woman down.

• Also young+tired ,, The thing i have done is put him on a leash when that before behavior happens so i can get to him quickly or pull him back. when people come over or leave that way i can handle the postion before it starts .

• I almost wished that dog took a bite of the camera (not really but you know what I mean) :mad: It also made me wonder what this dog has been subjected to in the past

• :rolleyes: This woman is so stupid to let this B's behavior go to the point of looking like it will bite. My Sahara, does growl at times, but I would not allow this behavior at all. I have grabbed her when she tried to keep me from shuting the bathroom door on her, she was growling real loud, she knew I meant business and has not tried that behavior lately. I did carry a water bottle with me when I got into my car recently and told her, "No", and she has not done the growl & grab Mom's wrist since. Yea, the next time company stops by I will put her on a leash when they leave, which is a problem sometimes as she runs from me. Have to get the special sandwich meat treat out for that. haha!!!!! Can't keep her from the mailman and UPS man, I don't know when they come until it's too late. She is doing better about minding my "Leave It" commands, so I think in time of reinforcing no growling she will get better. Thanks all for the advice!:D

• @youngandtired:

:rolleyes: This woman is so stupid to let this B's behavior go to the point of looking like it will bite. My Sahara, does growl at times, but I would not allow this behavior at all. I have grabbed her when she tried to keep me from shuting the bathroom door on her, she was growling real loud, she knew I meant business and has not tried that behavior lately. I did carry a water bottle with me when I got into my car recently and told her, "No", and she has not done the growl & grab Mom's wrist since. Yea, the next time company stops by I will put her on a leash when they leave, which is a problem sometimes as she runs from me. Have to get the special sandwich meat treat out for that. haha!!!!! Can't keep her from the mailman and UPS man, I don't know when they come until it's too late. She is doing better about minding my "Leave It" commands, so I think in time of reinforcing no growling she will get better. Thanks all for the advice!:D

Sounds like your making good progress C…...good job!!!!

Keep it up......Mom's in charge!;)

Suggested Topics