• @massagemom3:

Wow….Ouch. the vet did offer to do the Barum study the next day. But when they saw her eat a treat off the floor, and they realized I could pay for another $800.00 they changed thier minds. (it was going to be more) Don't get me wrong, I am very grateful that she is better, but I'm sad to know that I might not be able to afford to rescue Sally, if she really is sick. I do save money but I do have 3 kids, and , let me say this with gusto..A LOT of medical bills that just came up. I don't want to think about that right now, again I'm just very glad she survived,and I'm going to work on why she ate the bedding to begin with. I put a camera out today and see that she is anxious when I leave her for more than 2 hours. 😞 By the way she still has a litlle inher. Hello.... Can you say Laxative!?

I hear ya;it is hard. I have six kids – one in college, one getting ready to head to college, two in braces w/one more waiting his turn, and two with Type I Diabetes.... it adds up to me hoping like crazy to keep my three dogs and two cats healthy! I can scrape up what I need generally, but anything catastrophic would be.. well,catastrophic!

• Thanks, I appreciate your reply. Keep plugging away! I'm praying for your family!

• @massagemom3:

Thanks, I appreciate your reply. Keep plugging away! I'm praying for your family!

Awww, thanks. 😃 I appreciate that. We do okay…you know, ya just keep plugging along! Life is GOOD!!

• Just saw your post… 😉 Glad the collars are working out! Poor little thing looks like she could use a few pounds! I hope she's continuing to improve!

• BDawg- She is feeling much better, and doing well on the Nutro. She has been eating a good amount of food each meal. I think she is getting used to it. She was very thin when we got her. She does gain, but not much. Now that she is better, I hope she gains again.

Suggested Topics