Skip to content

Where do i find a Basenji??

Basenjis For Sale or Wanted

Suggested Topics

  • Can't Find a Basenji

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    5k Views
    M
    There is a whole world out there . We lived in Hawaii when we got ours. N.Z for $2,000 He was worth it. Most of the cost was the air fare. morse.stafford@gmail.com
  • House of the Basenji

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    34
    0 Votes
    34 Posts
    25k Views
    W
    @tanza said in House of the Basenji: @WingedLion - Would that be the breeder in PR? I suggest you read my post on the post by the person looking for a puppy in So. California I have read your post and replied to it.
  • Basenjis in DC?

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    5k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    Thanks! Forgot to give the link!
  • Help me find a Basenji near NY

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    4k Views
    tanzaT
    Go to www.basenji.org and then to breeder referrals
  • Looking for a Basenji

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    8k Views
    D
    @nomrbddgs: I did find a lady for you, unfortunately, Luther is sick and has taken a turn for the worse recently, so that meeting was cancelled even before I could tell you. I haven't found anyone else remotely close. Sorry!!! Thanks very much! We greatly appreciate your help. Let us know if you hear of any other Saskatchewan Basenjis for us to meet!
  • Basenji Mix

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    8k Views
    ChaseandZahrasmomC
    Tucker, There are also a few B's in Virginia right from BRAT if your friend is interested in any of those I can transport to Philly - my sister lives there and I make trips up as much as I can.