Mroźny Wieczór next Germanika

Hello and welcome to the forum!!! Glad to see another one of Arti's pups on the forum. Tiggy sends songs to his brother. He goes by Franc?

Hello. I am using the translator. I am not knowing English well. Don't laugh at mistakes!

Franz or Bongo. I have the bad translator.

I will not laugh it is okay, no problems. I like the name Bongo, it is cute. Don't worry about your translator, we can understand you. I just hope you can understand us 😉

Yes, I understand you.

@inkas:

Yes, I understand you.

😃 😃 😃 😃 😃 So glad that you joined us. Is Bongo going to be in dog shows? Arti had a beautiful litter, all her pups are great looking dogs.

I know it is hard for you to get Fanconi test in Poland, I had Tiggy tested and he came back as carrier. The pups father Desmond is also a carrier, this hopefully means that Arti is clear of Fanconi and all pups will be clear or carrier.

I live in Poland i n Bydgoszcz City. I have the Bongo since the November. He is giving to me and my family a lot joys. Hi will go to exhibitions.

I would like to see more pictures of Bongo if you have them. I love seeing pictures of Tiggy's litter mates.

@WBL:

I would like to see more pictures of Bongo if you have them. I love seeing pictures of Tiggy's litter mates.

😃
I will try to send a few photographs tomorrow

attachment_p_30385_0_franc.las1.jpg

Welcome to the forum….your dog is beautiful and your English is perfectly understandable!!

Pat

Hi INKAS !!!! Next my Kid on the forum !!!!This is very nice…

Welcome to the forum…...enjoy.

Welcome to our group! Bongo is so cute!

Welcome…what a beautiful pup! Like "Mom"...

OMG, he is so lovely. I`m in love:D

@inkas:

😃
I will try to send a few photographs tomorrow

WOW !! Just gorgeous!!!!

Pat

He is a very handsome young man

Looks like your connection to Basenji Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.