Skip to content

Best place to buy folding crates and ex-pens?

Basenji Training
  • Can anyone out there recommend a place to get a good price on quality folding crates and exercise pens? Thanks.

  • @Kebasmom:

    Can anyone out there recommend a place to get a good price on quality folding crates and exercise pens? Thanks.

    http://www.omahavaccine.com/

    Omaha Vaccine.. many times you can get shipping for free depending on the size of your order… and I like the General Cage for crates... and if you want a great crate pad or just a pad in general, look at the Bully Pads.... they are great and last like crazy.... and wash really easy... I use them especially for whelping... turned Lisa onto the too... even her "ripper" has a hard time destroying them.

Suggested Topics

  • Crate training

    Basenji Training
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    7k Views
    ZandeZ
    Exactly as it should be ! Happiness well deserved :grinning_face:
  • Crate size?

    Basenji Training
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    8k Views
    dmeyD
    I think I will buy a wire crate also. LIked that the plastic ones are more "den" like , but like you said I can just put a blanket at night… Thanks
  • Crate

    Basenji Training
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    4k Views
    RedVelvetLynxR
    I have the same story as nobarkus - we moved our first puppy's crate around a few times. Even from a full backyard view to a shared front bay window view (had to make room for B #2), she's always been pretty good. I think as long as the pup understands crate = happy place, you'll be fine with wherever. I used & still use treats. And to my much appreciated surprise, my little crate hater boy has become the model crated B of the 2 - he was soooooo vocal during his first month, but now he just lounges - and now my female is the whiner. :p
  • Pooping in crate - why?

    Basenji Training
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    5k Views
    bellabasenjiB
    Congrats… Now you have a happy Basenji and a tree smack dab in front of your front door!!! LOL What we do for these little beasties...:rolleyes:
  • Ex pen

    Basenji Training
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    5k Views
    ChristyRutherfordC
    I didnt know that is what an xpen was. I just bought one on ebay yesterday. total for shipping and all was around $58-$60. I just did the "buy it now" thing. I searched for "dog play pens", didnt know they had a real name. It was a "midwest" also.
  • Pooping in the crate

    Basenji Training
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    8k Views
    tanzaT
    You might also try a small crate… if the crate is too large, then they can poop or pee in one part and still have a clean area in another...