• @Ninabeana26:

Can you find B/Ws anywhere in the US?

If you can find a breeder that has a litter planned that may produce B/W's.

There where Blacks at Edorado when we visited them…....new borns.

• @Basenji_Boy:

If you can find a breeder that has a litter planned that may produce B/W's.

There where Blacks at Edorado when we visited them…....new borns.

Yea I actually just looked at one of the breeder websites that we looked at prior to getting Dallas [WAKAN Basenjis] & they had b/ws this past season. That is hopefully where we will get our next pup from next year [we are compromising with a b/w since I want Tri & he wants brindle :rolleyes: ]. I guess the rumors are true, you cannot just have one basenji 🆒

• @Ninabeana26:

Yea I actually just looked at one of the breeder websites that we looked at prior to getting Dallas [WAKAN Basenjis] & they had b/ws this past season. That is hopefully where we will get our next pup from next year [we are compromising with a b/w since I want Tri & he wants brindle :rolleyes: ]. I guess the rumors are true, you cannot just have one basenji 🆒

Very addicting to be sure. Toni has very nice Basenji's, good breeder.

• @Ninabeana26:

I guess the rumors are true, you cannot just have one basenji 🆒

This is truth 😃 😃 😃

• @Ninabeana26:

Just a reminder note here, Responsible breeders do not breed for color… they may look closer at one dog over the other if maybe they are looking for the recessive Tri gene, for example... and if all things are equal otherwise... but mostly you get what you get...

• @tanza:

Just a reminder note here, Responsible breeders do not breed for color… they may look closer at one dog over the other if maybe they are looking for the recessive Tri gene, for example... and if all things are equal otherwise... but mostly you get what you get...

Yea I remember that being said earlier. I know next year we'll plan on trying to find a B/w from a good breeder [I'll probably ask Midge for some other breeders she recommends] & if no B/ws are found then we will probably find a Tri or Brindle & one of us will just get over it. It wouldn't be bad to "end up with" a tri 😉 I'd get my way, which is what matters. lol

• @Ninabeana26:

I have seen black and whites on the Sherwood Basenji website. Very pretty.

Arti and Magic are incredible looking dogs!

• I have a b/w from Robyn and also a tri. I'm hoping to have at least one b/w this year from the tri-Sugar. Actually, I'm expecting b/w's from this breeding.

• @Arti:

Awe who's the little dachshund? Wonderful pictures as always. How are the girls doing?

Suggested Topics