• Thanks, I can't wait for the brindles.

Me TOO!! ๐Ÿ™‚

• @nala121498:

BTW, when did you pick up your first Basenji?

That would be Max, we got him in Feb. of 2000 from Jean Martin in upstate N.Y..

• @Basenji_Boy:

That would be Max, we got him in Feb. of 2000 from Jean Martin in upstate N.Y..

So, I've had a basenji longer than you? :eek: That can't be possible! ๐Ÿ˜• Although I am a bit more insane than you (I blame Nala) LOL!;)
    Seriously, I thought you'd had them for decades!!!

• @nala121498:

So, I've had a basenji longer than you? :eek: That can't be possible! ๐Ÿ˜• Although I am a bit more insane than you (I blame Nala) LOL!;)
    Seriously, I thought you'd had them for decades!!!

It was my Son's idea, so I can't even take credit for that.

German shorthair prior to Basenji's, they're a little nuts too.:eek:

Can't forget the ankle nippers, a couple of them.

Chow mix that looked like a devil dogโ€ฆ.all black and yellow eyes.

There's been at least one dog in our house for the last 30 years and a few cats from time to time.....................reptiles, fish, birds. We even owned a horse at one time.
    They call me Dr. Dolittle at work.:eek:

• โ€ฆand for good reason! We've had horses since I was 4 and then became allergic. My father is a "Bayonne (NJ) cowboy". My sister breeds horses in southern VT...she's got a paint stud colt foaled May 1, 2006 and his paint dad, mom (QH), a paint mare and also a black and white paint large pony -- all for sale if you'd like another!!
    We've had growing up: a beagle, lab, siberian husky, shih tzu and finally - Nala!! After becoming allergic I had hampster, gerbil, newts, salamanders...
    I hope my kids don't get into that!! Although Natalie is showing signs...she can't wait for spring/summer when those red efts start showing up in the mud!

• My father is a "Bayonne (NJ) cowboy".

Jersey huh? I was born up in that neck of the woods.

We had an arabian horse, born on the 4th of July in 1976โ€ฆ....we called her Liberty! Horses are too expensive to keep for us!:eek:

• @Basenji_Boy:

Jersey huh? I was born up in that neck of the woods.

I was born in Paterson (St. Joe's) and grew up in Wayne.

We had an arabian horse, born on the 4th of July in 1976โ€ฆ....we called her Liberty! Horses are too expensive to keep for us!:eek:

How sweet!

I think a miniature horse would be a nice addition to Basenji Parkโ€ฆdon't you?:p

Yes, they are expensive to keep. We had a crazy half Arab who was lots of fun and my best pal.

• oops - I inserted my comment into your quote! Is that the equivalent of putting words in your mouth or just a mis-quote? In any event - sorry!

• @nala121498:

I think a miniature horse would be a nice addition to Basenji Parkโ€ฆdon't you?:p

Did you bump your head this morning????:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Joisey Girl.:D

jys1011 is Joisey too!:D

• Hey hey what about us JOISEY GIRLS ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ born & raised!

BTW I was born in St. Joes too ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

• @jys1011:

Hey hey what about us JOISEY GIRLS ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ born & raised!

BTW I was born in St. Joes too ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

We do have quite a little north Joisey group going here don't we J??

Still thinking Edison in Marchโ€ฆ...BTW.

• Really jys1011โ€ฆthat's quite a coincidence!? I bet I'm older...way older!!
    What date(s) in March?? I'm only going to be in the Toms River area until about March 1stโ€ฆ

• Yepโ€ฆjust took a look at your web site pics - I'll bet I could be your mother!! BTW, what beautiful pictures they all are. What a handsome family!!

• My husband and I, think your dog is beautiful! ๐Ÿ™‚

• wow awesome pics

• Nala no WAY!!! :eek: you can't possibly be unless you had me at ten years old ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I also appear much younger than people expectโ€ฆnot that I mind hee hee! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Thanks very much for the compliments.

• Happy St. Valentines day!!!!

• @Arti:

Happy St. Valentines day!!!!

Happy St. Valentines day to you! Willy sends along Valentines greetings for Arti.:D

• Hi !!!
    I am again !!!New pictures Arti !!!

Greetings:)

• You take such great action pictures! Beautiful.:)

Suggested Topics