• I have seen the pics of Arti making pastries…so I'm joining for dinner too 😃 😃 😃

• I think chicken too! I will actually be in Latvia in 2008! Better start things cooking 😃

• Latvia ? You go on SHOW??? Obviously - dinner will wait -really:)

• Willy was missing a couple of weekends ago, we found these pictures under the pad in his crate. When we ask him where he was all he says is, "Dzien Dobry"!!!😃 😃

Arti is Willy's dream girl.:D

• Thanks BB🙂 🙂 🙂

• @Arti:

Thanks BB🙂 🙂 🙂

They are so Barootifull together 🙂 🆒

• Wow…just beautiful!

• sniff BB is my girl chopped liver????

• @Basenji_Boy:

Willy was missing a couple of weekends ago, we found these pictures under the pad in his crate. When we ask him where he was all he says is, "Dzien Dobry"!!!😃 😃

Arti is Willy's dream girl.:D

Willy even has that lovesick look in his eyes 🙂

• @annandael:

sniff BB is my girl chopped liver????

No way Annandael, let me explain.

Arti lives in Poland and her Mommy is Polish. My last name ends in SKI:eek: .

Polish Basenji /Polish American Basenji

This is how the whole little joke got started. Can you make glumkies????:D 😃 😃 😃 😃

Actually I do have a connected interest in your B/W's. My wife put three points on Jon Bon Jovi last May…..her first points ever as a handler. So we have a connection there.;)

Your B is Barootiful as well Annandael..........To me, black and whites are special no matter where they live! I love all my B's, but those B/W's have something just a little different.:)

• I (and Arti) got today beautiful gift:p :p :p from USA…:p :p :p This is gift from my friend with forum - BASENJI BOY -THANK YOU :o :o :o

This was very nice day:) 🙂 :)Arti and Willy ( stuffed):D 😃 😃

• We at Basenji Park hope you enjoy it.;)

Thank You for teaching me all things Poland, it's customs and traditions, it's food;) and it's beauty:) . I have a friend in Poland.:D

• What a beautiful picture of all three of you! It's nice to put the pretty face with the pretty dog!
    BB – what a guy!

• We have two of the black and white basenji stuffies, because our son, Ethan, REALLY wanted our first one, to be his, and his alone 😉 He calls it Ivy (even though she is a tri). So for Christmas, Santa brought him his own Ivy….(we call her Ivy Oreo, to make it clear which one we are talking about!)

We totally doused Ivy Oreo with Bitter Apple, and reapply frequently, because are dogs are convinced she is a really strange puppy that needs to be seriously investigated. But mostly she stays in his room, safe from dogs 😉

• @Quercus:

We totally doused Ivy Oreo with Bitter Apple, and reapply frequently, because are dogs are convinced she is a really strange puppy that needs to be seriously investigated. But mostly she stays in his room, safe from dogs 😉

😃 😃 😃 😃 They are very well done. The brindles should be coming soon!

• @nala121498:

BB – what a guy!

Hey, don't spread that around will ya? Willy made us do it.:eek: 😃 😃 😃

They did have a Tri colored Stuffed Basenji.

• AWWWWWW Is this a Valentine present to Arti from Willy :eek: 😃 😃 😃 I'm really loving this BForum love affair :eek: LOL!! How sweet 🙂

I wonder if we should have a Love Match thread here to see if there are more single B's looking for an internet love 😃 😃 😃

• @Basenji_Boy:

Hey, don't spread that around will ya? Willy made us do it.:eek: 😃 😃 😃

They did have a Tri colored Stuffed Basenji.

Awww…I'd love to see a picture of it it but as adorable as they are, I could open a stuffed animal store!!:eek:

And BB -- I don't have to spread it around -- it's already out there..."special dogs, special people!":D

• @nala121498:

Awww…I'd love to see a picture of it it but as adorable as they are, I could open a stuffed animal store!!:eek:

And BB -- I don't have to spread it around -- it's already out there..."special dogs, special people!":D

Just spread all those stuffed toys around Nala, leave her alone with them for an hour….....you'll be ready to expand your collection again.:D

I knew the dogs where special, through this forum I've learned how special the people are that are slaves to them.:)

• There are pictures of the original BCONC all four colors at

http://tanzabasenjis.net/Btoy-black-white.html

There is also a different style with reds and tris pictured at

http://www.totalbasenji-osh.com/

Suggested Topics