• Thank you for the butterflies I will keep you posted!

• Welcome to the forum (warning - its very addictive). There's a thread on here somewhere that dealt with bringing a new dog into a basenji occupied home. You will find some helpful hints there.
    And pictures of Wheezy please.

• I will post some soon. Weezy chewed my usb cable to attach my camera to my comuter, I am waiting for a new one to come in the mail. I kept finding all of these little black pieces of plastic all over the floor, it took me a few hours to figure out what it was then I found her secret hiding place (under the love seat in my childrens game room) I only found about two inches of it intact. Grrrrrr. My fault I shouldn't have left it where she could find it. Thank you for the warm welcome!

• I'm bringing home two boys from BRAT monday to foster, so I feel your excitement! was your new boy posted on BRATs website?? if so whats his name?? cant wait for pictures!!

• He never made it to the point of being posted. But I will post pictures of him on monday! Good luck on your fosters!

• @DiegosMom:

I'm bringing home two boys from BRAT monday to foster, so I feel your excitement! was your new boy posted on BRATs website?? if so whats his name?? cant wait for pictures!!

Are your fosters posted yet?

• @tanza:

Are your fosters posted yet?

No not yet, I picked them up Monday and I'm trying to get to know them, since they are very timid at first. I hope to get them posted soon so they can find a forever home, I think they are gonna make really loving pets! They are very sweet B's.

• weeziesmom- I'm sure you are very busy with your new addition, all 4 of mine are sleeping now so I have time to relax, but when you get a minute update us on how its going and we would love some pics!!

Suggested Topics