Skip to content

Adopting an older dog

Basenjis For Sale or Wanted

Suggested Topics

  • Companion Dog for Hanna

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    1k Views
    KembeK
    @mona-basenjigal [image: 1622074017996-9b854089-16e6-4cdb-9bbb-f5ed57bea1fd-image.jpeg] So sorry for your loss. Thinking of you and Hanna. ❤️🐾
  • Basenji puppy for adoption (Spain)

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    22
    0 Votes
    22 Posts
    9k Views
    L
    Hi there! Sorry, I just saw your message. Fortunately for me I'm keeping my dog. After much discussion and agreement we've decided to keep him. He's much calmer and easier to live with now he's 7m.
  • wanted a basenji dog male or female in UK.

    Moved Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    1k Views
    ZandeZ
    Only in a negative sense. There are none available. All breeders have lists spilling over to next year. But email me privately and I will send you a list of Breed Club Secretaries. If you get in quick, you will be my 184th enquiry since lockdown and I haven't bred for 10 years or more. No - you are too late already, 2 more in this morning. . . so you might make it to 186th on my list.
  • Basenji mix available for adoption

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    2k Views
    No one has replied
  • 0 Votes
    16 Posts
    12k Views
    R
    He went to BRAT, and is now in foster care and doing great. Thanks for your concern!
  • Wanted: Basenji puppy (buy/adopt)

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    21
    0 Votes
    21 Posts
    17k Views
    tanzaT
    @culturalenigma: Hi all…sorry it's taken so long. I did not end up getting a Basenji - though I really really still want one. I did get a Jack Russell. As I said before, my mother breeds them and like any good breeder, when the people who bought her found out they were pregnant, they no longer wanted the puppy. So she was in need of a home and we were looking for a dog. Anyway, anyone know how a Basenji might get a long with a Jack? :cool: I know people with Jack's and Basenjis.. do just find.. but lots of energy there between the two….