Skip to content

New from Pa

Member Introductions

Suggested Topics

  • New to Forum/New to Basenjis

    Member Introductions
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    6k Views
    MacPackM
    Welcome and congratulations! I have two BRATS myself, and a third basenji as well. So beware, they ARE like potato chips (You can't have just one) I love her name, she is gorgeous. Can't wait to hear all about her Homecoming!
  • New here

    Member Introductions
    24
    0 Votes
    24 Posts
    16k Views
    W
    sending along a pic of maya and yodelmans tri color girl willa [image: attachment_p_121014_0_09-05-2010-114440pm.jpg]
  • New here

    Member Introductions
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    9k Views
    Sanuye_ZontaS
    @gneigum: Hello & welcome to the group. G Thank you!!!!
  • New Here

    Member Introductions
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    6k Views
    AlexA
    I moved the conversation to the right thread, it must have happened by accident.
  • New member in New Jersey

    Member Introductions
    22
    0 Votes
    22 Posts
    16k Views
    thunderbird8588T
    Welcome to the forum, Comet and Kip are lovely :)
  • We are new here!

    Member Introductions
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    4k Views
    daynaD
    Thanks a lot for your warm welcomings. You can see Dayna's picture under "show off your dog" section. I am trying to go everyone's profile and see the pictures of wonderfull basenjis and basenji mixes.