• Thought Id open a thread for all of us to post the most adorable of all our pictures of our Basenjis to show off…

And now may I present... Capt. Jack Sparrow

Shot with KODAK V530 ZOOM DIGITAL CAMERA

• Very VERY cute photos of Jack. He shows a sweet personality.

• Awwwwwwwwwww 😉

• He's really cute with those front paws. Basenji's are such posers and show so much personality in every picture, unlike a sheep dog where they look the same in every picture.

I love the stiff arm picture. Ours does that when sleeping with you sticking those prickley little claws!

For all the crap we have to put up with these dogs, it's moments like these that endear them to you and kind of makes up for the rotten thing they did or are going to do.

My wife and myself often talk about our next dog being a "regular easy dog", but I just can't see owning any other breed. They are like Pokemon, you want to collect them all.

In the third picture he looks so cute and harmless. I know why the breed has survived so long. It's pictures like these.

Great pictures

• The face! It's all in the face! How can you not give your heart?

• This is one of my favorites to share. Talker and Savannah playing on the bed. It's a cute belly shot and Savannah looks as if she's sticking her tongue out at you. I love this pix.

attachment_p_18432_0_r-bellyshots-2.jpg

• aww. Love the pic! Yea, i knew nothing about the breed when we rescued him, my husband had heard about them but thats all and NOW the two of us cant imagine owning ANY other breed, lol!!! funny how all the good AND BAD still seem to balance out!!

• @basenjibratz:

This is one of my favorites to share. Talker and Savannah playing on the bed. It's a cute belly shot and Savannah looks as if she's sticking her tongue out at you. I love this pix.

Twins!:D It is a cool pic, quite a pair.;)

• NOW the two of us cant imagine owning ANY other breed, lol!!! funny how all the good AND BAD still seem to balance out!!

Your right, if you only read about all the bad things, like aggression, destruction, you think what am I doing or why anyone wants a Basenji?

But it is the moments that they touch your soul, unlike any pet I ever had, that make you love these dogs. Like having a child, you just learn to manage the bad and enjoy the rest. You just can't let all that cuteness fool you!

• some of my favorite cute pics…

Cairo's first night with Caesar....

Caesar's last night with Beta. He is smiling…

And babies are the cutest!!

Caesar's impression of a smaller dog..

• awww!! so cute, The Last pic of your baby in the doggie bed is so funny!! lol, Weird how they love to curl up SO tight!! (Caeser looks alot like Jack in the markings anyway!) Very cool pics!

And i love the freckles on the Bellies!!!!(Talker & Savannah) hehehe

• Our dogs never cuddle with each other. Our Alpha male would never allow it!

It's sad, they look so cozy.

• mine sleep in kennels seperated at night which makes them more friendly together during the day….it seems.

• Wow, I have a picture jus tlike that last one with one of our adults curled up in the puppy bed. It is so ridiculous!

• Here are more of Jackers sleeping

and then cuddling with my husband, lol…

• they are cute!!

• I found another really cute one (to me, but he IS my baby Jack!!) He looks SO innocent…Lord knows hes NOT!!

Suggested Topics