Skip to content

The "Look"

Basenji Talk

Suggested Topics

  • Does your Basenji canter "true"?

    Basenji Talk
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    4k Views
    eeeefarmE
    @Knipper: Cricket canters true on left and right lead. Her flying lead changes are stunning! I wish I could get those out of Ryley! Perry does nice flying changes too, and occasionally does a simple change through trot. He is certainly smoother and more consistent than most of my horses, who will throw in a disunited stride or two on occasion! :)
  • C-Me "1"… Squirrel "0"

    Basenji Talk
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    9k Views
    ibi_n_saneI
    our garden is loaded with fieldmouses at the moment…. my B's do not care very much but my Ibizan hounds snack them all the time, sometimes they bring one inside for me to have, as a present, and they look quite offended when they notice I throw their delicious present in the garbage can ....
  • We "rescued" an owl

    Basenji Talk
    20
    0 Votes
    20 Posts
    8k Views
    Rita JeanR
    The owls are very pretty and I also like the white one. We have a hawk after my birds outside that I would love to stuff never happen but I yell at him all the time. Rita Jean
  • "Free" Basenjis =/

    Basenji Talk
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    5k Views
    S
    Oh, and I bet they are intact…sigh...we will be seeing lots of b's and b mixes coming up... Darn it!!!
  • "Scared" of the dark?

    Basenji Talk
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    5k Views
    youngandtiredY
    Sahara does not like the dark either, I have to go out with her for her evening potty runs. She gets out there and if I am there she will go in the front or back, but will look around the side of the house to make sure I am still there. She is so funny.
  • "clown dog does it again"

    Basenji Talk
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    4k Views
    SunnyS
    LOL !!! i might not think it so funny when it happends to me…