Skip to content

I am new from So Cal

Member Introductions

Suggested Topics

  • New Basenji(?) Owner, New to Forum

    Member Introductions
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    5k Views
    ?
    Hi, I'm no good at guessing mixes, wonderful that you saved her from a shelter and she is cute, welcome. Jolanda and Kaiser
  • New here

    Member Introductions
    24
    0 Votes
    24 Posts
    16k Views
    W
    sending along a pic of maya and yodelmans tri color girl willa [image: attachment_p_121014_0_09-05-2010-114440pm.jpg]
  • New Here

    Member Introductions
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    6k Views
    AlexA
    I moved the conversation to the right thread, it must have happened by accident.
  • New member in New Jersey

    Member Introductions
    22
    0 Votes
    22 Posts
    16k Views
    thunderbird8588T
    Welcome to the forum, Comet and Kip are lovely :)
  • Newness!

    Member Introductions
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    6k Views
    iluvmaliI
    thanks bunches! I actually have posted some pictures in the picture section… if you want to see them just look for the topic with "Mali" in the name ^_^
  • New Member from So Cal

    Member Introductions
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    2k Views
    nala121498N
    Welcome to the forum. It's a lot of fun and lots of great information to be found. It sounds like you have your hands full! I'm sorry to hear about Rosey's recent diagnosis, but it sounds like you are giving her wonderful care. I'll keep good thoughts for her staying well!