Skip to content

Dog dental chew sticks recommendations

Basenji Health Issues & Questions

Suggested Topics

  • Probiotic recommendation

    Basenji Health Issues & Questions
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    7k Views
    CrazySenjiC
    I use the one from Natures Farmacy (yes it's spelled like that!). It last me a long time even with daily use. It comes in a powder and even my picky dog likes it. I pick it up at dog shows but you can also order online.
  • 0 Votes
    64 Posts
    49k Views
    Chealsie508C
    I'm really not sure why you care so much as to remind me where my breeder lives or who she is ( as both of us clearly know) . It's a rather insulting innuendo. As mentioned on the forum previously I experienced the hard way about not vaccinating more than one shot… Id rather a breeder teach me not to repeat Mistakes and tell me how to move forward ( which Pat did) Rather then hearing "ive killed my dog" and be chastised, which was what I wa first met with when trying to get guidance! And believe I mentioned in this thread I don't have intentions of giving more than one. As for why I prefer to ask Pat questions ( which really isn't your business) I don't have a great breeder relationship with Oakleys breeder, while I love her dogs...her an I don't get along personality wise. Hope thats enough of a satisfying answer for your obvious itch to know, of which I assume my breeders already told you!
  • How dogs drink

    Basenji Health Issues & Questions
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    5k Views
    bewlerB
    Also - does anyone else's Basenji drink in threes? When Cody drinks he goes "lap, lap, lap, pause, Lap, lap, lap". For some reason this just cracks me up. Maybe because he's so consistent. Or maybe I need to get our more! LOL!
  • Dogs & warts

    Basenji Health Issues & Questions
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    6k Views
    BARTB
    Yes, it was. Being on the bottom of the foot, it was quite annoying, I guess. He still licks the spot occassionally but I suspect that may be 'cause its still a somewhat fresh wound more than anything else. Amazing that such a small thing could affect his behavior the way it seems to have. I just wish I could have seen something sooner. It was obviously bothering him for quite a while b4 there were any visual (to me) signs. Gosh, makes me want one of those dog tranlsater collars from the movie "UP"…..'sqirrell' :)
  • Is Eggplant Toxic to dogs?

    Basenji Health Issues & Questions
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    57k Views
    AJs HumanA
    Tanza: Until the late 1700's, people who ate tomatoes without dying were considered to be witches. European wisdom at the time was tomatoes, while a pretty plant, were poisonous. They had to be because they look so much like Bella Donna. That's why the immigrants of the time thought Indians were magical: because Indians ate tomatoes and peppers all the time. There isn't enough of the active ingredient in any of the foods you feed your kids to hurt them. Since you peel your spuds, you have nothing to worry about.
  • Dentals….

    Basenji Health Issues & Questions
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    5k Views
    nala121498N
    That is great news!